Having Trouble Taking Advantage of our Mocavo Gold Universal Search Free Access Weekend?
We want to make sure that no one misses out on a free Mocavo Gold access weekend! So here are some troubleshooting ideas for you!
You must have a Mocavo Basic account and be logged in to participate in the free Mocavo Gold access weekend.
- To create an account, please visit www.mocavo.com and simply enter an email address and password. Signing up for a Mocavo Basic (Free) account allows you to create a profile where you can upload family trees and family history documents and photos as well as connect with other members, get help from Mocavo Support, and get emails on genealogy tips and Mocavo updates.
- If you already have a Mocavo Basic account, you can sign in by visiting www.mocavo.com and click the sign in button on the top right corner of your computer screen. Simply enter your email address and password and you’ll be on your way to a weekend full of discoveries.
2. If you already are logged in to your Mocavo Basic account and still cannot access Mocavo Gold features, there could be a caching issue.
If you need to reset your password, follow these easy steps:
- Click the sign in link at the top right hand side of your screen
- Click on the “forgot my password link”
- Enter your email, click submit, and password reset instructions will appear in your email shortly
If you’re still having difficulties, please do not hesitate to email our support team at email@example.com. We are always happy to help!