We are delighted to share some very exciting news from our Findmypast family! For the first time ever, Findmypast is offering unlimited free access to their unique collection of more than two billion records. That means from now until 7 A.M. Monday, November 10th (EST), you will have free access to all of the Findmypast historical collections, including:
- Global record sets such as census, birth, marriage, and death records from the 1600s to the present.
- Millions of local newspaper pages from around the globe spanning 1710 to 2014.
- The largest collection of local records from England, Wales, Scotland, and Ireland dating back to 1500.
- Military records dating from 1760, encompassing the U.S. Civil War, World War I and World War II.
- Passenger lists and naturalizations, covering the United States, Canada, England, Ireland, and beyond.
- Local histories, genealogies, and exclusive access to PERSI (the PERiodical Source Index)
- And much, much more!
To take advantage of this exclusive opportunity, please register for a free Findmypast account at www.findmypast.com/freeweekend
In addition, you can tune in to the Findmypast Live Broadcast at 10 a.m. on Saturday, November 8th (EST), where some of our family history experts will be giving you advice to help you make the most of your research.
To find out more about this free access and the Live Broadcast, visit the Findmypast Free Weekend page today.
We wish you a wonderful weekend full of new discoveries.