We are thrilled to celebrate the one year anniversary of our Fireside Chat online video series! One year ago, in support of our Free Forever mission, we decided to offer our Fireside Chats to the entire genealogy community for free, forever. Throughout the past year, we’ve enjoyed hosting many delightful guests who shared expert advice about their own family history experiences and insightful research tips.
To celebrate our one year anniversary, we are sharing the five most watched Fireside Chat videos of 2014. So, we invite you to grab your popcorn and notepads, find a comfy chair, and catch up on your favorite episodes now!
1. Get the Inside Scoop on DNA with Special Guest Blaine Bettinger – Watch Now
2. Find out how the law can impact your genealogical research with The Legal Genealogist, Judy G. Russell – Watch Now
3. Identify how technology can make your research easier with top genealogy blogger Dick Eastman – Watch Now
4. Discover the history behind Cyndi’s List and more with founder Cyndi Ingle – Watch Now
5. Uncover your ancestors in railroad records with Paula Stuart-Warren – Watch Now